Babies: 9 - 12 Months

sleeping at night and formula/milk transition

Payton just turned 10 months yesterday and still insist on eating at night, sometimes even twice. Ive done some ready and I know that she doesn't really NEED to be eating, so i would like her to try to start sleeping through the night. I was spoiled for about a week a couple months ago, she was actually sleeping until 6am and thats when she would eat (all the way from 8pm)

Ive done some reading, but I'm not sure whats the best way to do it. I would like her to start sleeping through the night sometime this month. I'm going camping 4th of July weekend and it will be hard to get her a bottle ready while sleeping in a tent. 

Also, I have a question about transitioning from formula to milk. I asked my pedi about it at her 9 month visit, and she told me to just switch her from her formula to milk  at the age of 1...no mixing, nothing. I think thats a little strange. I don't feel comfortable going that route, I think she needs to gradually start drinking milk. 

What did your pedi recommend? When should I start to mix them together? How much should I mix???

thank you to everyone in advance for your suggestions!