Single Parents

Long time no see! *long*

Sooo many new faces! I have been a little MIA lately. I just don't have the time to get onto my comp anymore. I work over 40 hours lately, then I am home with the kiddo playing chase the baby around the house. However, updates!

R is almost 10 months old! She is huge! She started crawling a few months back and is almost about to start walking. She doesn't even look like a baby anymore. I am getting things ready for the summer for her. Play dates planned, trips, and her 1st birthday. It's going to be so much fun!

Nothing really has changed with me. I started dating a guy a few months back. I have known him for 8 years. We just rekindled where we have left off from 4 years ago. He is a complete sweetheart. D absolutely loves R. He treats her better than her own DB. His mom, who I have known way before I was pregnant, tells all of her coworkers that D is adopting R. Way sweet.

My housing situation is changing as well in the next few months. D and I are moving in together. He lives in a very nice house on a private road. He does have 2 roomates. I both know them and like them. I have already done my background checks on them. So I feel comfortable with them around my child. It will be a better change than living with my parents any longer. They have made it abundantly clear within the last few months that I am nothing but a burden and when I informed them of my change of living my step dad said "Why the wait?". Why doesn't he just say "Great! Now GTFO". So I guess I will see how this goes.

DB has left for boot a few days ago. Not like it means anything. He pays the state minimum in child support and has sent his daughter a check of a whopping 100$ the entire time she has been alive. So needless to say he looks like he is doing the right thing. When in reality he doesn't care.

Now I do have one slight issue at the moment that I am hoping someone has experience with. My DD has been going to daycare since December. She does great there. Well I get state assistance for it, What it costs a week is 50$ less than what I make a week. So needless to say I really really need the help. Well I get a call at work on the 31st saying that she was authorized to go until that point. Well I arrange alternate child care for the time being. Called the state to find out why they stopped her daycare. Well turns out I had my 6 month review and they sent paperwork for me. I NEVER received it. So they stopped her daycare and now says I am a "new" applicant and put on a waiting list. The waiting list is between 4 week and 6 months. I could be without daycare for 6 months. Needless to say I am livid. I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any help for me?

Sorry for the long windedness of this. It's just been so long. I would love any updates on what is going on with you guys! Thanks! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers