Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I believe I was just judged by another Mom.

I am in a running group and we eat breakfast at a local place after our Saturday runs.  The baby slept in this morning so we missed the run, but he woke up just in time to pop in for breakfast so I changed his diaper and tossed him in the car in his onsie.  A lady at the breakfast place (fast food type) looked at us in line and said with surprise "He's still in his pajamas's!".  Then she told me "You really should be taking advantage of this time because he'll never let you dress him again".

I told her that we don't particularly care what he's dressed in as long as it's clean and he's comfortable in it.  

She was obviously taken aback by my comment.   I just wonder why would anyone care what my kid is wearing, esp enough to comment on it to a complete stranger??  Never mind the fact that it was 7:30 am and we're sitting at a table full of people who just got done running and she herself was wearing sweats and a t-shirt.

All in all it was pretty funny.  Hopefully letting my kid wear his pj's in public is the worst thing I'll do as a parent.  Stick out tongue