Babies: 9 - 12 Months

XP from 6-9, NBR and kinda long - Anyone with divorce/law experience?

My mom recently went to court for her divorce from my stepfather.  He has been squandering away almost $1 million over the past few years in preparation for said divorce which he kindly informed her of this past December 20th.  Oh, did I say that was also their 14th anniversary day?  Ya, real nice guy.  So after 2 days of trial the judge said she would send her ruling to the lawyers.  We got it yesterday and she got nothing.  No support.  No half of the $$ left.  Nothing.  She came out being awarded the house that is falling apart now and has $54,000 mortgage on it still and she can keep her assets.  Oh thanks, since the only thing she has left after lawyers fees is her 401K that she can't get to for another year.  She works at an Ace Hardware now for $12 an hour but used to be a grade school teacher for her entire life until the ex husband told her he wanted her to retire so she could enjoy herself doing what she wanted do to around the house, etc. 11 years ago.  She just got the Ace Hardware job a few weeks ago because he totally cut her off when he told her about the divorce.

The judges ruling, is it final? Can we appeal?  How can this judge think that my mom can support herself when she has been retired for 11 years, they are laying teachers off right now, she works for $12 an hour and is now being left with a house that costs about $5,000 a month for all the bills and expenses? Are there deadlines as to when her ex has to sign the house and her car over to her? Are there going to be other divorce papers or is the judge's ruling the final divorce decree? How can the judgement be so unfair?? Is this allowed??

Not that anyone can answer this, but how can this be happening??? She has done nothing but support this *** and take care of the house and his family and everyone else and never put herself first and this is what she gets?  Divorced at 59 and left with nothing??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml