Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Should I let MIL know how I feel? long vent :...(

So, DH and I were trying to plan a night away in late June, so we asked my MIL if she could keep LO overnight.    My parents live in another state so they are not an option. 

Background on MIL:   1. Retired  2. 55 y/o (young minded, good shape, etc.)

Her response to keeping him:  "I don't know if I physically can!!"   She said she has been sick lately. 

So....  I have been really down lately because MIL always keeps her 2 other granddaughters and every time (not many times) we have asked her to keep Drew, she always sounds very hesitant and like she really doesn't want to watch him.   She has never offered to keep him either.   

LO is a GREAT baby, so that is not the issue.   

So last night I went over to MILs house to have dinner (DH is out of town, and she didn't offer to even help me out!  (and Im almost 5 mo pregnant!))  And she told me how she was watching my niece on Friday!!!  WHAT!!!  Why would she tell me she was watching her, when a week ago she told me she couldnt watch LO at the end of the month.   

So then I asked her what her "Diagnosis" was since she has been so sickly and she said "ASTHMA!"   WTF!!!!!   I thought she was going to say like chronic lung blah blah blah, but no, she can't watch my son because she has ASTHMA!!  

More icing on the cake, which is something I can never forget or get over is something MIL told me about 5 years ago long before LO was in the picture.  She said "I could never love another grandchild as much as I love Ana (Ana is her first grandchild)!!"  She told me this while we were driving in the car together one day.... WTF!  Why would she tell ME that???     

So, I'm not upset at the fact that I can't go away with DH (i'm over that!)  I am just crushed that she is not as loving to my sweet angel as to her other grandchildren.      I am so disappointed because she is not a "traditional" grandparent that I had in mind for my babies.   My parents live 7 hours away, and are more involved than my MIL/FIL.  It just sucks!  

I have been dealing with this situation for a little over a week now, and thought I would cooled off by now, but I haven't!  It still brings me to tears every time I think about it!     Should I let her know how I am feeling or just give it time?  WWYD? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml