Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Hug your babies

I was driving home yesterday from a visit upstate with my family.  The woman in front of me was cut off and slammed on her brakes.  I was able to stop, but the woman behind me was not.  She slammed full speed into me.  Asher was in the back seat in his carseat.  He immediately started screaming and I just about lost my mind.  I jumped out and grabbed him.  He clung to me and he was shaking, but thank god there was not a scratch on him.  We both went to the ER and were discharged.  Now we're finally home and he's napping soundly. 

It just reminds me of how lucky we are to be mommies.  We are entrusted with these little lives and it's our job to take care of them and keep them safe.  I feel like I cannot let him out of my sight and I am soooo lucky that things didn't turn out worse.  The car is probably going to be totalled, and we'll have to replace everything that was damaged in the trunk, but my little man is okay and that is truly all that matters.  So please, just hug your babies a little tighter and remember how lucky we are. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml