Babies: 9 - 12 Months

so Alysoni knows an African American on house arrest

and a hispanic that sells drugs.  SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Below is her quote from Friday:

Ya yankee here is one for you. The african american people across the street from my mom (where I grew up-middle class neighborhood) have been on house arrest numerous times and the cops have been to their house multiple times with their guns drawn on the bull horn ordering them to come out. The hispanic people across the street from me live in a section 8 (low income housing in a middle class neighborhood), they don't have jobs, they sell drugs (marijuana judging by the smell and young kids I see), they have two daughters that are just as lazy and don't attend school, and sit on their porch in their pajamas all day. I have called the cops multiple times on them, which I'm sure resulted in the husband's arrest and jail time. My husband is half hispanic, half white, so I know not all people are like this, but the fact that I have to watch those people drain our society of its tax money to pay for their housing and I'm assuming (I do not know for a fact) their medical care because they are too lazy to get respectable jobs irritates me to know end.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml