Single Parents

Sorry to post again - advice for attorney consultation?

I have decided to go ahead and get an attorney now that H is talking about letting the house get foreclosed on.  I am worried he is going to stop contributing financially and I can't afford the house by myself.

My employer has an employee assistance program and I called and get a 30 minute consultation for free and 25% off the hourly rate if I choose to use their referral.  30 minutes isn't a long period of time so I want to make sure I get the important questions in during that time.

What should I focus on?  Custody is my big thing - H said he isn't going to fight me on it but I don't feel like I can trust him.  But I am also worried about finances (everything is combined right now), the house, cars, etc.  When I talked to him earlier he accused me of recording the conversation.  Really?!?!  There was no reason for me to even think about doing that.  I didn't want things to get ugly but he isn't going to make it easy.

Oh and I set up my counseling session and he again confirmed he is not willing to go.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers