Single Parents

*lurkylulu*

1) You never answered my question-- who were you before, on BOTB?  You say you're not an AE so I suppose you won't mind telling us.  Otherwise that is pretty much the definition of an AE: hiding behind another name to stir up drama.

2) Using other women's pain to "make your day go by faster" is sick, sad, and pathetic.  To many of us, it doesn't really matter how we got here.  We generally try to help each other out because a lot of us don't have much support otherwise.

3) You never know what life has in store for you.  You lurk on here thinking that you'll never be in a situation like ours, but lots of people have things that they are hiding.  The man you married might not actually be the man that you married-- mine wasn't.  You might end up blindsided one day and maybe you'll come here asking questions you never thought you'd have to ask.  Like how to get a divorce lawyer, or how to move on from an affair, or why the man you thought was your everything won't pay his child support and doesn't want to see his kid. 

If that happens, we'll probably help you out, because that's what we do.  And FYI, after much struggle, I actually love being a single parent in the end.  If you're lurking here because you're thinking you might want to go down that road, maybe you should give it a try.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml