Single Parents

S/O Introductions

My son Parker is the product of a hook up with my ex-boyfriend that I was with for almost 2 years, but wasn't with at the time. It is a situation that I'm not proud of, but I don't regret my son in the least bit. In the month he has been here he has brought me more joy than anyone I have ever met. His father has 2 other babies, they're all a few months apart, Parker being the youngest. I didn't know about the other 2 when we hooked up. I'm still trying to decide if I'm wanting Parker to be involved with his brother (the mother of Parker's sister is with his father and not wanting him to be involved with the other 2) or let him decide when he gets older. I'm on good terms with the mother, but it's a situation I've not seen too often, so I'm not sure what the best decision will be. Parker's father pops in the scene every once in awhile when he deludes himself into thinking I will hook up with him again if he will be a good father to Parker. I'm not going to keep him from his son, he's not on drugs, he has a good job, etc.. but I don't think it's fair for him to come around when HE wants something from ME. I am going after him for child support though, as I'm not prepared to raise a baby on my own financially. Sorry if this is a jumbled mess, it's a complicated situation. Any advice you could provide is appreciated.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml