Single Parents

Well guess I should introduce myself

H informed me last week he wanted a divorce. No real reason given. Just that he doesn't love me any more and doesn't think we have any relationship left to salvage. It's no secret we've been having problems but I am pretty shocked he just wants to throw in the towel without even trying. I suggested counseling and he said no. The next day he called me at work and said he would be willing to try counseling. I am calling to set up an appointment. If he doesn't come I will at least go for me. He told me he is depressed but doesn't want to see anyone about it. His mom passed away four years ago and he still has a hard time with it (understandably). But never attributes anything to that. We've been married almost six years and have two kids. I never thought things would end up like this. It's like he doesn't even care either. He hardly speaks to me when he is home. I don't even know what to do. There is so much at stake to not even try but I can't force him. I am so hurt. Before we got married we both said we would do everything we could before we turned to divorce. I guess for now it's to be continued....
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers