Upstate NY Babies

long night. (nbr)

We had a very long night last night.  It all started right after dinner.  I was cleaning up Abby when I started having  extreme tightness and pain in my shoulders and then in my chest.  I then got short of breath.  After realizing that my inhalor was not helping at all, we decided to head to urgent care.  Luckily we have friends that live right up the road and she came to play with Abby.  By the time we got to urgent care, I was very short of breath and when they listened to my lungs I was apparently wheezing.  I was given a breathing treatment and a steroid shot right away.  My lungs cleared up after the treatment so I was sent home with a prescription and instructions to go the ER if I started to get bad again.

Well 10pm I started having tightness in my chest again but we waited to see if the shot would start to kick in.  We were told it could take up to 4 hours for the shot to take full effect.  About 11:30 we decided to wake Abby and head to the MAC center thinking it would be faster then Mercy.   They listened to my lungs and I did have some wheezing again so I got another treatment.  Jay took Abby home at this point to get some sleep because we were told it would probably be 2 hours before getting a chest x-ray to rule out pnuemonia.  They decided it was all allergy related.  I was finally discharged around 3 and Jay came back to get me.

Poor Abby was woken up twice and was such a good girl about it.  No crying, no fits and went right back to sleep each time.  As long as my doctor doesn't want to see me today, I think we will have a pj and movie day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml