Babies: 9 - 12 Months

what the heck is going on?

So a week ago, we noticed a weird almost blister like bump on DD's head. No idea what it is, but we just kept an eye on it and as of this morning, it looked like it was going away. So a little while ago, our nanny calls me over to come and look at it. It now looks more like lump under the skin and is much bigger. So I call the pedi and the nurse says that as long as it doesn't seem to bother her, she doesn't have a temp and it isn't oozing, to just keep an eye on it.

So I go back downstairs to work and a little while later, the nanny is shouting down to come up because DD just puked. DD spits up a lot, so I knew this had to be more.  I went to look to see what was in the puke (only a mother would dig through her babies puke to trouble shoot!) and there was an obvious piece of lemon. It was all the fiberous parts that were left, but not the rind. I have never given her lemon and the nanny has had some slices in the fridge to put in her water. She had one currently in her glass, but it didn't have any pieces missing. She hadn't used any other lemon that day, so maybe it was from yesterday. But we have no idea how DD would've reached into her glass and got a lemon out and eaten it without her seeing or without leaving any traces behind.

So we just put her down for a nap and I'm wondering if I should be worried. Is the weird bump related to her puking or is that just random because of the lemon and how the heck did she get a lemon!?  Plus, her schedule has been totally off today. She just laid in bed for an hour awake instead of napping for her last nap. So now she is super cranky anyways.  I wish we could read their minds!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml