Upstate NY Babies

making a little progress on my to do list..

Got all of Eve's clothes down from the attic and washed.. still need to be sorted and put away.. I am currently pulling tags off of the new things we've gotten for Natalie so I can wash them. Natalie's closet is all cleared out and ready for clothes (but the poor thing has a TINY closet compared to her sisters ENORMOUS one, so they'll probably share a closet for some things).

Carseat base just got delivered UPS.. Double stroller should be here tomorrow (And I got the carseat adaptor for it used for $30 which is sitting in the living room too).

Meeting with potential new pedi tomorrow.. hopefully I can make up my mind..

Still have a little work to do in Natalie's room... we have to hang a new light and possibly do some repair work on the ceiling afterward.. DH needs to raise up the crib (hopefully tonight..but of course he's sick for the hundreth time this year).

I need to get to our swing in the attic and call FP and see if I can buy a replacement motor for our swing.. ours goes but the highest speed is probably equivalent to the lowest speed of what it should be.

Then the next project is figuring out how to fit all the baby gear in our house that is already jam packed with toys. yikes!

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth