Upstate NY Babies

What did your summer baby wear?

I am sorting through Eve's clothes (NB and 3 month stuff.. ) Eve had a TON TON TON of 3 month stuff in summer styles because she was so small.. and my mom and I have bought Natalie a few 3 month things.. But i know if Natalie is as small as Eve was and grows anywhere near as slowly, she will barely make it into 3 month stuff before summer is over (Eve was about 6 weeks before we could even start putting 3 month stuff on her and it was big then.. she wore the 3 month stuff til she was about 6 months). We don't have that much newborn stuff at all and what we do have is mostly cold weather stuff. She mostly has what we've bought her new, which isn't that much..

I also have no idea how I'll dress her.. will I want her in things like sunsuits? Does she need sleepers, or can she just sleep in a onesie and swaddled?... I know Eve basically lived in sleepers for the first couple months.. but i feel like that will be warm for summer time. So i figure natalie will be in onesies or sunsuits or dresses.. Or do you still keep them covered up when they're that little? Oh... And do summer babies wear socks?
Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth