Upstate NY Babies

RHONJ (SPOILERS)

Did anyone watch the season premier last night?  I DVR'd it and barely got through it this morning.

Holy Hell.  This is shaping up to be an even more drama filled season than when Danielle was on the show!  I don't even know where to start.  Jay Mohr's blog of the episode sums it up pretty well for me.  I love him.

I really love Caroline and her family.  They all seem so grounded and down to earth.  It's really refreshing to watch them hang out in the kitchen and cook.  I hope I can be that close to my kids.

Teresa still irks me but hopefully she has been taken down a peg or 2 after all of the bankruptcy stuff. 

Ashley is still acting like a child I see.  Complaining about having to commute into the city for work?  We all should have it so bad.  Get over it and grow up.  It's so weird b/c I never see Jacqueline babying her or spoiling her, but I guess you just never know what really goes on.  I feel like Chris is a really good Dad and I like that he stands up for Jacqueline.  Did Jacqueline's face look different to you?  Maybe just b/c she looks like she lost some weight, but I wonder if she had a nose job or something?

The new peeps: Melissa & Joe.  Crazy cakes.  Serious pent up anger towards Teresa and Joe G.  I wonder if they have some animosity towards them b/c of the success of the show, etc.  And please do not show him putting lotion on her legs again.  Seriously gross and do it yourself lady!  And stop with the "praise Jesus"/signing the Father, Son, etc. every other scene. 

Kathy & hubby: I don't mind them yet.  But she seems like she could be a little 2 faced.  I love that she rode her bike to the store, lol!

The fight: Crazy, even for this show.  Joe seems like a raging alchie.  Who gets sh!tfaced at their kids christening??

Should be a fun season to watch!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11