Upstate NY Babies

So excited and nervous for trip this weekend

My wonderful DH bought me a trip to NYC and tickets to see Wicked on Broadway for my birthday back in February.   He knows how much I love this musical and books.  I so excited since we have never been to NYC.  We won't have much time there but hopefully enough to see some stuff.  We are flying so we have more time.  We get there tomorrow around lunch and get back on Sunday around dinner time.  He even made reservations to eat at one of Bobby Flay's restaurant's tomorrow night and some other restaurant a co-worker recommended for Saturday.  I think this is one of the best gifts he has ever given me.

As excited as I am, I am really nervous about leaving Abby for the weekend.  I have only left her for a few hours at a time.  My MIL and Jay's aunt are coming out today to stay with Abby.  I know she will be alright but I am worried about if she get worked up and won't stop crying which sometimes happens at night.  MIL normally calls us all upset asking what to do which will just make me upset and worried.  I'm just crossing my fingers that everything goes smoothly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml