Pregnant after IF

Question from IF Vet...

It's more of an opinion question than anything else.  As you can see from my siggy that my wonderful sister is my GC (we are using her eggs and she will be carrying as well) and we've been through four IUIs, 2 using clomid and two plain.  My sister has two children and she ovulates regularly.  As since, she is using my husband's sperm, the sperm has to be frozen.  We have four samples left and since we plan on doing ivf if nothing else works, they need at least two samples for that. 

Now my question is, do you think that we should try another IUI with injectables before moving on to IVF?  The reason I ask that is because we are still saving the rest of the money for the IVF procedure and I really don't want to put my sister through the IVF procedure.  In your opinion do you think it's worth going through an injectable cycle or should I just forget it and wait until I have the rest of the money for the IVF?  Thank you so much for your help.

My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road