Pregnant after IF

AW: Passed my 1 hr!

Yay!  I had 2 minutes to drink the orange stuff so I just chugged it.  I remember when I was walking back to the waiting room there was another woman doing the same and she looked like she wanted to hurl.  And apparently today was THE day to do this test because there were about 8 women total doing it.  The description of it being like flat orange soda was spot on in my opinion.  No bad side effects for me thank goodness, except for getting a little lightheaded a couple of times.  I scored a 90 and they would have made me do the 3 hour if it was 135 or higher.  One more thing checked off the list!  I also had an ultrasound to double check the position of my placenta, as during my anatomy scan it was closer to my cervix than they would have liked. Luckily, that has moved up and out of the way. I loved seeing my little boy again. He has chubby cheeks and is measuring a week and 2 days ahead!
TTC #1 since 7/08 After 3 years, 2 losses, 3 rounds of IUI, and one round of IVF, we finally have our dream come true! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker