Single Parents

LO's under a year and visits

This past Saturday was C's 4th visit with his dad away from our apartment. The visits have been anywhere from 6 hours to almost 8. He has taken him to his parents' house twice and his house twice. I have no idea what they do there, if they follow his schedule, how many people are around him, etc.

When C gets in his dad's car he is fine but when he comes back he is miserable. From Saturday evening to Monday morning he will not let me put him down, I can't even go to the bathroom without him crying, he wont go to anyone else (he loves my sister and refuses to go to her), normally he loves going to daycare but on Monday mornings after his visit he acts like he wants nothing to do with them. 

I feel so bad for C because he will cry uncontrollably and it was so bad this past Saturday that he made himself sick. It's also getting to be pretty rough on me too because I can't do anything without him attached to me. 

Does anyone have any suggestions? He is only 9 1/2 months so I don't know how much talking to him and telling him he will be fine is going to do. When he comes back I keep on his schedule and try to play with his different toys and go out to keep him occupied.

Any help would be great! Thanks! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
"There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."