Pregnant after IF

Have been MIA for a few days...

Hoping to get back into posting some more soon.  I've just been so devastated with everything that's happened in our state with the tornadoes that hit us last week.  Time has been moving so slowly.  It's just been a very sad time for all of us here.  So many friends, family members, neighbors, and homes lost.  Not to mention all the personal possessions and cherished keepsakes that will never be found. 

It's crazy seeing how far some of the debris is landing.  Friends of ours in west of Birmingham (the hard hit Pleasant Grove area) got a phone call from a woman in southwestern Georgia that a cancelled check of theirs had shown up in her yard.  Nearly 200 miles away.  Craziness. 

We were very fortunate that it turned from hitting us but unfortunately devastated the neighborhood of many of our friends and my husband's coworkers.  I have no doubt that if it hadn't turned, I would not be here typing this to you today since we have no basement and our home would likely have been completely destroyed.  We lost some friends in the storms and it's been rough to deal with the "why them and not me?" guilt. 

I, along with everyone here in North/Central Alabama, could use your thoughts and prayers at this time.  I'm so glad to be alive.  I can't wait for my OB appt on Wednesday to check in on this little one as I've been having a lot of cramping, likely from all the stress and emotions of the past week. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml