Pregnant after IF

RP: High Risk and now high blood pressure? Thoughts?

Hi ladies,

I posted this on the high risk board too.  A couple of months ago I found out I am high risk due to my rh antibodies.  I started seeing the peri's office at 12 weeks for my NT scan (everything fine) and will have an in-depth u/s every other week until I deliver starting at 16 weeks~2 weeks from today.

I've been having headaches pretty much all day for the last 2 weeks so I called the peri's office and they told me to go to Target or someplace to have my blood pressure checked.  It was 139/93 for the first and then 149/98 for the second reading.  (of course I think I was so freaked out by the first number, my second reading went way out of whack)

So, I called the doctor's office and told them what it was and they just told me to try to relax and I'll see them in 2 weeks.  They were also going to give me a prescription for stronger headache medicine than tylenol.  I should probably just relax and listen to the doctor's office, but I'm still freaked out!

Any thoughts or advice?  Thanks for reading if you made if this far!  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IUI #1~BFP!!! Beta #1~13dpo 100 Beta #2~15dpo 216 BabyFruit Ticker