Infertility Veterans

Hugs

to you all.  I don't have an update to post about me - just still trudging along with a lot of uncertainty in my life.  We are going to court on May 9 (next Monday!) and will know more about Baby O's future then.  But right now she is still with us and that makes us happy :-)  Some people have asked for updates so I will post one next Monday.

I enjoyed reading everyone's FB posts for NIAW that they shared on here.  I had one person (unrelated to NIAW of course!) post "If I hear one of my kids yell 'mom' one more time I'm going to scream".  Yes, I probably should have let it go, but.... I wrote "some people would give their right arm to hear it just once". As you can imagine that set off a fire storm! She did not take kindly but it was interesting how many infertiles came out of the closet on that one!!!!!!!

Anyway just wanted to send hugs and let you all know that I am still reading and supporting you all.  I dont have so much to post about as I'm not doing any treatments right now but I am cheering you all on every.single.day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
History of IF and 2.5 years TTC. The day we were to start our first IUI we received a call that changed our lives forever and 10 month old Olivia joined our family. Shortly thereafter we got a surprise BFP and baby 2 is due July 5, 2012