Pregnant after IF

Stress (vent)

I normally consider myself to be someone who thrives on stress. I always have a million things going on at once and I tend to get ADD if I dont have something to do all the time.

Now, I feel like the stress might just be too much..... not that I am any less antsy but friday I am pretty sure I that I caused my massive bleed with my completely unhealthy level of stress on thursday. Now I took a test tonight and did not do well (Grad school test) and I always do well.... I am one of those annoying people who gets 93% or higher on everything because I am a complete perfectionist. Well, now I am sitting here freaking out about this score and completely stressed out and I just feel like this cant be healthy.

Maybe work (bc its for an awful man who constantly tries to upset me), grad school, being pregnant, planning a shower/bachelorette party for my bff, job searching (bc i am soooo done with my boss), and Dh constantly traveling is just too much. I dont think I can change any of it but Im just thinking out loud.

Thanks for listening if you made it this far. Ill finish up that big long whine with a piece of string cheese ;) haha. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml