Pregnant after IF

I still want closure from my RE (long)

Am I the only person who feels this way? 

DH and I were unexplained, and after a few cycles of IVF, I was told that I have DOR, but they don't know why or how.  I am 34.  Every IVF cycle I did was worse than the one before as far as # of eggs.  For the last cycle, I did the microflare protocol, HEAVY doses of stims, and at the time was told I had a 15% chance of success.  When it was all said and done, I had 3 mature eggs, but only one fertilized (with ICSI) and low and behold it took!  I am extremely grateful and realize how lucky I am. That being said:

If I want a second child, or got forbid something goes wrong with this pregnancy, what are my chances now if we were to try again?  Do my chances go up because I did get pregnant and make it this far, or do they go down because I was on such an aggressive protocol and still had so few eggs?  Also, this cycle was the only one when we did assisted hatching - is this what made the difference?

I'm conflicted because up until recently, I was in a "hurry up and have this baby before something goes wrong" mode, but now I am starting to realize that this is probably the last pregnancy I am ever going to experience, so I should try to enjoy it more, and stop wishing for it to fly by.

So I am thinking that having a WTF is what I need, even though I'm pregnant.  Has anyone else had feelings like this, or am I just a glutton for punishment?

Thanks for reading - any advice or insight you ladies have would greatly be appreciated! 

TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker