Pregnant after IF

XP: 2nd trip to RE since graduating

I had a small amount of spotting Saturday so I called the RE (even though I had already been discharged the week before) and they had me come in on Sunday. A different doctor was filling in. We saw both babies on the u/s measuring right on schedule with HRs of 161 (B) and 163 (A). Baby A was wiggling around but Baby B wasn't moving around. The week before they were both measuring a day ahead with HRs of 168 (A) and 161 (B).My normal RE called me today as I was leaving work and tells me that he and my nurse debated for 10 minutes about whether or not to call me since he knew I would freak out and nothing can really be done but they decided to call. My beta decreased from 190,000 at 8w1d to 165,000 at 9w2d. He said that it could just be that it has plateaued, which happens, but if I lose one of the babies in the next few weeks, which can happen (STOP saying that to me man!), that he would feel really bad if he didn't take another look to make sure everything is okay. He asked me to promise him that I wouldn't spend the night freaking out. Hah! I was discharged at 8w1d. I am technically no longer your patient but you are so concerned that you are asking me to come back in tomorrow. Yea, I'm not going to freak out at all.
Colleen & Matt 6/29/08
m/c 7/17/10
Dx: MFI- 3% morph
IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.