Pregnant after IF

I've hit a wall...(kind of long)

Warning:  I'm going to whine and this may be TMI...I'm feeling a little pathetic today.

How are you all getting through the days at this point?  I'm exhausted and not sleeping.  My feet/legs are so swollen that they are throbbing 24/7, just constant pain, I can't fit my feet into shoes anymore so all I can wear are flip flops which aren't allowed at work, but I don't know what else to do because I can't go barefoot.  The swelling used to go down overnight, but even that isn't happening anymore.  My hands hurt from the carpal tunnel.  Both my hands and feet are going numb on and off throughout the day, I would assume from lack of blood flow/circulation.  Every time I stand up the gravity on my belly causes this intense pain in my belly/ute, that's the best way I can describe it.  And (maybe TMI) I have constant diarrhea and my bottom just hurts at this point Embarrassed.  I'm eating the BRAT diet to try and offset this, but it's not working.

I'm beyond stressed at work trying to get so much done and everyday my bosses (I have 3) change my #1 priority so I can't finish anything.  Which means that people are mad/frustrated/irritated with me for not getting to their work/projects (I support a hundred staff members by myself in my section of IT).  I've talked to them and expressed that I am feeling overwhelmed and stressed with all the new projects they keep piling on that *have* to be finished before I go on maternity leave, but it's like it goes in one ear and out the other. 

So with the physical pain and emotional stress I feel like I'm about to break.  This morning I just laid in bed and started to cry when the alarm went off because I just don't think I can do this much longer.

And now I feel absolutely terrible for complaining about everything because I could name 100 people who would gladly trade places with me.  I love being PG, truly this has probably been the best experience of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything, but I don't know how to keep up for the next 7 weeks until I go on maternity leave.  I have no idea how people work up until their due date because I could not do it.  I know I sound like a pathetic whiner I just had to get all this out of my head before it explodes.  Now I should probably go to work...

TTC since 8/2004
Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker