Pregnant after IF

Lovely... let the baby nightmares begin:(

Last night I had not one but TWO horrible nightmares about my baby.  The first was pretty easy for me to get over since it was relatively short and highly unlikely.  The first one was that my baby had parkinsons disease.  Like once it was born it started showing symptoms.  Very weird and still very disturbing but the second one was worse.

I woke up crying from it:(  I went in for my appt that's scheduled for tomorrow and they did an u/s and found that our baby had spina bifida.  I work with a lot of kids that have it and the dream was detailed enough to show me on the u/s (x-ray) where the spine hadn't fused completely.  I was heartbroken.  I handled it well at the doctors office when they were trying to figure out if it was accurate but once we got the "official" news I broke down.  That's when I woke up crying:(  It's never really crossed my mind that I was aware of but apparently its still something I'm concerned about:P  I can't wait for my appt.  I know there won't be an u/s/x-ray (hoping for at least a doppler to hear the hb) but I'll just feel better once I hear the lub dub lub dub:P 

UGH... not a fun start to my day:( 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml