Pregnant after IF

Another score!

I posted a few weeks ago about my friend letting me borrow ALL of her maternity clothes.  It's a ton of stuff and I was so excited to not have to buy a ton of my own stuff.  Well the clothes just keep coming:)  My SIL gave me a ton of maternity clothes that she and her friends had passed around when they were all having kids.

I wasn't too sure how much good stuff I'd find since they were all older than me (and is from at least 3-8 years ago) and the stuff I had seen I didn't like too much.  BUT, I just got the 4 trash bags full and there are a ton of useable things!  Especially pants which is what I desperately need at this point:)  I'm so excited to be comfortable at work again.  The bella bands had worked some and I have some pants that still fit but for the most part I was sitting at my desk with my pants unbuttoned and miserable.  I hate that I'm already in maternity clothes but it is what it is.  

I had another awesome friend offer to send me some of her maternity clothes as well which I'm really excited about.  I'm hoping I'll be completely set with everything I've gotten or will be getting!  Only thing I might have to get is a bathing suit.  I've been given 2 but neither fit well now so they definitely won't fit when I'm bigger (and actually wearing one).   

YAY! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml