Pregnant after IF

worst pg comment I got today

So we went over to the ILs Easter get together for a little while.  I really didn't want to go even though I usually have a great time because it is 50 plus people and I knew I would have to answer a millions questions like "omg you must be sooo ready, so what is the plan to get him out, or you must be miserable."  Well I did get all those comments a ton but that was fine.  What wasn't was DH's aunt.  at my shower when I walked in she said "Hi tubby" I guess trying to be cute about my big belly?

Today when she sees me she runs over to give me a hug and says "hi Ms. Tubby!"  I give a very annoyed look and just walked away.  I guess she figured out that I didn't enjoy the nickname because she came over later and said "I didn't mean to call you Ms. Tubby."  My response was "yes you did."  I don't like to be mean to anyone in DH's family and this aunt is really sweet at other times, just inappropriate a lot.  I just feel like she needs to learn you don't call pg people, especially someone overdue by a nickname that refers to them being fat!  Ugh, its over at least.   

Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
After two losses, third time was a charm.
pm me for blog link