Pregnant after IF

Lurking from IF-pregnancy test question

Good morning,

I don't post much but wondered if any of you ladies experienced this. Yesterday I was 6dp5dt and in the a.m. got a "pregnant" on a clearblue digital. I already tested out my trigger so I know that was gone. In the pm I took a clearblue easy +/- test. The + came up right away. Well this morning when I looked at it (because I was going to take a picture of it Smile) only the control line was there making it a negative. Not even a hint of the + anymore. Is that strange?? I took a FRER the day before (5dp5dt) and got a faint second line and now 2 days later that line is still there. Maybe it's the brand or something but it just seemed strange to me that the line that make it + just disappeared overnight!

Me 32 DH 38 Married October 2008- TTC Right Away! Dx - High FSH, MFI 3 IUI's in 09-10 all BFN July 2010 IVF #1- four eggs retrieved 2 mature only made it to 4 cells-none to transfer. March 30th- starting meds for IVF #2 April 10th- retrieval of 10 eggs/7mature April 15th- 5dt of 2 blasts April 25th- 10dp5dt Beta #1- 662 April 27th- 12dp5dt Beta #2- 1576 2 Girls! Due January 1, 2012. BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker