Pregnant after IF

Hi ladies :)

I am very cautiously making my intro. here. On Monday at 6 weeks 4 days, we saw 2 heartbeats! Party!!! We're having twins. They were both measuring exactly 6w4d. 

3.5 years TTC, 7 iuis, 1 miscarriage, and an IVF brought us here. I'm still on pins and needles because of my previous miscarriage, but I'm trying to take it a day at a time.

She saw a small SCH (hematoma) which she said is above is the sacs but close to the cervix so not to be alarmed if I see some spotting. No pregnant woman wants to hear anything about spotting! But she wasn't too worried and said it's small and they'll keep an eye on it.  I have been so good about staying away from Dr. Google but I am so tempted.  Honestly, I don't need anything else to worry about so I'm trying to avoid it.

I'm only there for one more week!!!!! I can't believe after that I'm being released to my OB. I already called and have my first OB appt.  Aagghh! We are thrilled, nervous, and excited all at the same time.

I want to be so excited for this pregnancy, but I'm terrified.  I haven't had many symptoms other than sore boobs (at night) and exhaustion (at night).  Last night my boobs felt fine and I went into panic mode.  I'm trying to take it one day at a time.Tongue Tied

*SAIF* always welcome
TTC since October 2007
Dx with Unexplained IF
IUI #1-3 w/clomid: Jan-March 2010...BFN
IUI #4 w/injectables: April 2010...BFP
1st u/s: 5/17-one little perfect hb@7w2d, 2nd u/s: 6/5-no hb@10w;
missed miscarriage: 6/10 d&c
IUI #5-7 w/injectables: Sept 2010-Jan 2011...BFFN
IVF #1: Feb/March 2011...pretty please let this work!!!!

Expecting twin boys!!!!! Pregnancy Ticker