Upstate NY Babies

Name question

Ok so we're talking names and we're only discussing boys because the girl name is chosen...here is the issue: Lorenzo was "named" something else from 5 months on- and then he was born and he didnt feel like that name- so we spent the 5 days in the hospital trying to find "his" name....

so we have several issues going on: a) I dont want to settle on something to have the same thing happen again

b) when i tell people Enzo's name a lot of people are like, "wow, great name" and I want the same for this baby

c) I really love a name but my cousin used it for her son - we actually wanted it for Lorenzo but this cousin is such a one-upper we didnt want to subject L to her" well my son (enter name) does X,Y,Z does your (enter name)" however, since this isnt our first son- and the name is the name of my grandfather too- I feel like we could safetly use it...(could we?)  

d) alot of names we've been tossing around dont feel like they go with Lorenzo and they dont have to match but I dont want them to be so different, KWIM?

So any advice..thoughts?  (Issues like this make we want a beer so bad...LOL) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml