Upstate NY Babies

Do we dare try this again? Unpopular opinions.

**please Excuse any crappy formatting and typos. Posting from my iphone *** Not trying to start drama, we don't want a repeat of the "sweatpants incident" circa 2009! Those of you that were around back then know what I am talking about :). But the board has been dead lately and I always see these posts get a lot of action when I am lurking on the national boards while nursing, so I figured we could try it again.

So, what is your "unpopular opinion"?

I'll share two, one NBR and one BR.

NBR - I am not really a fan of Starbucks. I don't really drink coffee to begin with and they have so many different things that I have no idea what they are that I always get so overwhelmed when I am there and have no idea what to order -haha. Plus they are so expensive!

BR - I hate the term "babywearing". I'm not against the practice of it and I use my moby and ergo quite frequently, but I refuse to call it "wearing my baby". She is my daughter, not a new sweater! Lol. So I always say something like "put her in the sling" or "use the ergo" instead of "wearing her" because I think is sounds stupid.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml