Single Parents

I need help on some decisions

I need some advice...on Monday Im going to the court house to see if I can get a trial to amend the PPO.

After a meeting with my EXs family, Ive decided that I would allow my EX to see K.

He agreed that it would totally be under my terms....until I felt that he was trust worthy. Also he needs to prove to me that he can be sober...long than the 3mths that he says he has been.

I want to make sure that I protect myself and K as much as possible....but I want to be there for all his visitations. I dont want him to be under the influence of anything. I would like for him to get some type of counseling. And I dont want his new found gf around the baby. I dont know her and i know that most likely he is using her because he only moved in with her bc he got kicked out of his mothers.

He has only been with her for a few months....so I really dont think she needs to be involved.

What would you make your terms be in this situation? We arent changing anything with custody at all...he agrees that K should be with me.

He also agrees that he needs to do whatever it takes to prove that I can trust him with K....

So what should I make the terms be? I will be talking to the DV people at the court house and my lawyer but I just want some other single mother feedback!!

Thanks 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml