Upstate NY Babies

ROC Girls - Pediatrician recommendations?

Hey girls!

I'm wondering if you have recommendations for a pediatrician or family care doctor in Rochester..Preferably in or near the Greece area but willing to hear about docs in other areas too!

Basically I'm really perturbed with my current situation with a family care doctor in Greece. My husband and I have been seeing them for almost 5 years and it has been fine but now with my 4 month old daughter I am having some issues. Every time I call them concerned about something with her (a fever, diarrhea, etc.) they insist I be seen that day but make no effort to fit me in at their office. They send me to urgent care or the ER because hey have no appointments open. I'm tired of getting stuck sitting at urgent care or the ER with my little Leels for hours and paying out the butt with much higher co-pays when sometimes they don't even find something wrong with her.

When I grew up my doctor had a sick visits side and a healthy side..and if I was sick they always fit me in that day right at their office. None of this sitting in urgent care or the ER all the time.  Kids need to go to the doctors way too often for me to have to do this until she is an adult! lol

Is this just normal for the Rochester area (I grew up in Buffalo) ? Or do I seriously need a new doctor for Lelia? Help!

Lilly & Ryan 7/4/09 --- Lelia Noelle 11/29/10 --- Aerilyn Grace 11/3/12
imageimageimageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers