Upstate NY Babies

Help! Milk Transition Fail

First - I'm sorry I've been MIA and am now posting for advice.  It's been my busy work season and juggling everything at home on my own has been exhausting.  I hate when people only post when they need something so I'm sorry I'm doing it now but you all give great advice.

JB has stopped nursing and my supply has tanked.  I've been slowly using up my freezer stash (a month+ worth) to give her bottles.  Well we're going to California soon and I won't be able to take much frozen milk with me (I can usually get about 15-20 oz there, still frozen).  Knowing this is coming up I've been trying to give her whole cow's milk but she refuses it.  I've given it cold, warmed, room temp.  I've mix it with breast milk at very low ratios and she still refuses it.

What do I do?  I'm thinking of maybe trying formula until we get back from our vacation.  A friend suggested I try goat's milk since it is more like human milk but I haven't found it at my local stores.

I'm worried we'll go on vacation and she won't be drinking anything.  All advice is very much welcome and appreciated! :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml