Upstate NY Babies

Contract change at daycare...without a new contract?

I am on a teacher contract at DD's daycare as I work for a University.  They allow me to have unlimited "teacher days" which means if school is closed, I don't pay for DD (as long as she stays home with me).  Today I go in and drop her off, along with a full week's check, but remind them that she will be off for the next two weeks.  Next week are considered "teacher days" so I don't have to pay.  The receptionist informs me that I am out of teacher days.  She said the contracts changed in September and I should have been informed (I wasn't) that now they only allow 15 days.  I told her the last contract I signed was at the end of Feb. because DD changed rooms with a rate reduction and it was the same contract - unlimited teacher days. 

In my mind, if they intend to take away unlimited teacher days, shouldn't they have me sign a new contract stating this?  They can't grandfather it in or back date it because I was never informed.  I get policy change and it's their prerogative to do so but it doesn't seem right that the contract I signed had unlimited teacher days and they have taken them away with no notice.  Right? 

AHHH!  Add this on top of me being anxious about traveling tonight with DD and my niece to Florida, without DH and I'm already a mess!  

I have to call them but am honestly nervous they will try to hand write it into my contract and act like I signed it in Feb.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml