Single Parents

hurt..

I had been with my boyfriend for 4 years and we have always talked about being together, gettin married, having children. even had the names picked out!!

Well i end up pregnant and everything is soo perfect he is so excited, well now he is spending all his time away with his friends and in the gym and spending his money on stupid selfish things and hasnt even saved money for our child together.

He wanted to break up with me the other week then changed his mind and swore on the baby he was in love with me then yesterday he tells me he is confused and doesnt wanna be with me... now i am doing this alone!!

i just dont understand why he would be so excited and always talk about our family then out of the blue just leave.. he says he will still be here for the baby but its like why does he get to go out and be free & do whatever he wants to do but i have to go through this whole pregnancy alone. its not fair!!! i hate this so much because i still love him with all my heart but then again why would i wanna be with someone who walks out on me during pregnancy!! I swear boys never turn into men there are only a few out there & they seem to be taken...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml