Single Parents

Guess I might be coming over here...

So H and I have had a rocky relationshit from the get go.  There have been a couple things that have happened that should have stopped me from marrying him, and having a child with him (however I would never change that now).  

When we were dating he cheated on me, when we got engaged I saw conversations w/ girls that a fiance should not be having w/ women he's not engaged to, after I was pregnant we got into a fight and he got physical with me.  When I was about ready to have Kay I found conversations w/ his ex telling her he liked her body and things of that nature.  So I confronted him and he talked his way out of it saying it was a one time thing and then got rid of the conversation...I always knew there was more to it.  But, being the detective I am I have found all these old conversations and when I was 5-6 months pregnant he was video chatting w/ her and having sexual conversations w/ her on Skype.  I also found an email he sent to a couple of his friends asking if they knew where his wedding ring was b/c he had taken it off before going out to the bar.  

He's sleeping now, he's gonna be mad I went through his computer but at this point I don't care.  I feel like I did this to myself, and I never should have married him in the 1st place.  I do have a beautiful daughter from him though, so I can't say it wasn't worth the anger I'm feeling towards him now.  So when he wakes up I'm gonna tell him to go to his mother's and he'll get her on days I work and I'll figure out our situation later.  

I feel like I'm doing my daughter and injustice if she doesn't have both her parents together.  But at this point, I would be a fool to just up and forgive him again.  I'll never trust him and if you don't have trust you have nothing.  I'm hoping this board will provide some support.  You women are amazing that you do it by yourselves.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml