Upstate NY Babies

Sensory Friendly Time at The MOST

I am so excited for this!  Mostly because it was my idea!  So glad I wrote that letter to the director at the MOST a few month's back, so many kids are going to benefit from this.  Just disappointed it is kind of late in the evening.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=205004766184874&notif_t=event_invite#!/event.php?eid=205004766184874&notif_t=event_invite

In collaboration with Thrive By 5 and the Museum of Science and Technology (MOST), we are pleased to present the first sensory friendly event at the MOST!

Many of our children have difficulties when visiting this wonderful children's museum and play area. The Museum of Science and Technology is filled with fun things for kids to explore, yet often it can be a very overwhelming experience, especially for those children who have sensory difficulties.

Occupational therapists from Thrive By 5 have been working together with CNY SPD Parent Hosts and the MOST to create an event in which our children can experience the delights of the MOST.

This event will take place on Saturday, May 21, 2011 from 5:30 - 8:30pm.

This is just the BEGINNING!!
The success of this event will propel additional sensory friendly times to be added.

Please come join us for this spectacular event!!!!

If you have any questions, please contact cnyspdparents@gmail.com!