Cloth Diapering
Options

Sorting soakers/inserts/doublers???

At first I just had BG NB and OS inserts - those were easy to keep separate - but now I've got nubunz, sweetdollbaby, a couple random dipes, blueberries, rumparooz, along with all the fitted inserts (GM, TT, Rockstar, and some randoms) - some are pretty easy to figure out - like the RaR have tags, but others don't.  Eventually baby will be using most of the inserts - so that won't be hard, just sort em as I do laundry, but what do you all do about storing all your extra inserts so you don't forget which ones go with which diaper?  I assume I won't need to use ALL the inserts/doublers that come in diapers when baby starts to wear them. PIPS of your systems are welcome.  I don't have a large changing table, but its got 3 deep drawers in it, and a 5 drawer dresser next to it for extra storage.  I've got a whole dresser drawer of inserts right now (all the extra OS and bamboo/hemp doublers).

Recs are welcome... right now I'm storing the pockets snapped to the smallest rise with just the NB insert in them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml