Phoenix Babies
Options

Why can the right decision feel so wrong??

My family just visited Avondale/Goodyear and we fell in love! We are selling our house and moving down there as soon as we can. We have job and school oppoptunities there and cant wait to have a fresh start to our lives!! Where we live, there is no room for growth, no job opportunities, nothing..... dead end jobs and living paycheck to paycheck.

Here is the problem.... my family is devistated that we are choosing to move 1200 miles away. I am heartbroken about it as well. I was on the phone with my grandma today talking about moving and she started crying and told me her heart was breaking. That of course made me bawl too. She said that she is afraid of never seeing me, my husband and my kids again.... which of course is not true. We will be visiting at least once a year and hopefully twice. We are also gonna try to fly them down there too.

I just know that we are making the right decision by moving..... but why does it have to break my family's hearts and mine as well??

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest