Upstate NY Babies

FB and work~ oh the drama

A co-worker of mine just was suspended for a post she made on facebook. Union is fighting for her job, but it doesn't look good. Backstory is the co-worker of mine (we shall name T) made some very inappropriate and downright mean comments to a few of the students she works with. This was witnessed by another co-worker (we shall name K) and K turned her in to the direct supervisor. T was repremanded but that was the extent of it.

Well.... I get home last night (T, K are both FB friends) and T made a facebook post about K and our supervisor (swearing, name calling the works). This morning I see T is not here. Apparently she friended our supervisor as well. Why would she post that if she friended the person she was going to post about, especially your direct supervisor?!  

Oh how times have changed. I guess what I've learned is A. You can be suspended fired over a facebook post... B. Don't friend your direct supervisor... C. Don't friend your direct supervisor AND post something bad about them D. Don't friend your direct supervior AND post something bad about them AND expect to have a job the next day!

Apparently T contacted a local news station about being fired over facebook. Wasn't this story already done? Anyway...

Drama Drama Drama 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml