Single Parents

I haven't been around in a while...

But I just wanted to pop in and say hello...MH and I are still on the same terms we've been on in a long time. He is really showing me how much he DOESN'T want to be a part of mine and DS's lives. He does his EOWs and visits every once in a while, but other than that is pretty much absent. He is full of empty promises. He is keeping his end of the bargain financially, but as far as DS goes he is being an absolutely terrible father. Even today he was supposed to take DS to the doctor and he cancelled his appointment. He also told me that he couldn't stay home with DS today (he's sick with a fever) because he's "regional supervisor" and is "very important." When I asked him to stay with DS his response was "omg are you serious?" I sh!t you not. The best part is--I have two sick days left. TWO. Because the DB is just too "busy" to take care of his son. I don't even know who this man is, but it's certainly not the person I was planning my family with 2 years ago. I know most of you can relate. This just sucks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml