Single Parents

Baby isnt even here yet and hes taking him?

When do you ladies think it is acceptable for an infant to leave its mother for the entire weekend? (I will be breastfeeding)

My BD just informed me that he took Labor Day off and will be taking our son to Madagorda with him (beach 6 hours away) so his parents can see him.  I told him no that I could not be away from him for a whole weekend and pose a risk in a decrease in my supply and that he would only be like 3 months so that is not old enough to be away from me for 3 whole days and nights. I did tell him that I would be more than happy to take him down there that weekend or any other weekend though.   Especially since he will be on the beach drinking in and out of the water anyways so it's not like he will be with him.  So he told me fine then I will let my lawyer get involved.  I havent even had him yet and hes already planning out when he is taking him and that he is going to get lawyers involved. 

I know this is dramatic but if I do not let him take his son whenever he wants, with his name on the BC, will it look bad on me when we do go to court?

imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker