Upstate NY Babies

super aggravating morning.

So we go to Eves YMCA class, and of course we have to park pretty much as far away as humanly possible and the weather is gross, windy and freezing rain/snow mix crap.  Her class was fine.. there was no old people health fair going on..so I only had little kids in childwatch to listen to screaming. The only bad part was her "craft" that she did, apparently they used the wettest paint ever or something because it was not dry and super messy.. it fell apart and i got my hands all gross trying to reassemble it.. In fact, 2.5 hours later it is STILL not totally dry..it fell apart again bringing it into the house. and I will have to try to glue it better during Eve's nap.

So then I decided to go to Kohls. I was there with my Mom on Monday, but nothing I wanted was on sale (or on good sale, rather, since everything at Kohls is always on sale). Today everything was on sale.. one of their early bird things,  but I could not find ANY of the sizes I wanted. there were 2 pairs of shoes for eve I wanted, a pair of leggings and an outfit for Natalie. And of course they had no carts left because apparently all the old people that weren't at the Y were at Kohls. So Eve was walking by herself and not being terribly cooperative.. So the first Kohls had 1 of the 4 things I wanted in the right size.. so I decided to go to a 2nd Kohls.. Again no carts.. I found 3 of the 4 things I wanted there, but still not the outfit for the baby in the right size. Kind of annoying because if they had the outfit, I could have been close to the $50 to get Kohl's cash but I wasn't anywhere close without it and I wasn't going to look for other stuff to buy for that much.. Eve was a total disaster in the LONG line and refused to stay with me.

So finally i go through the dunkin donuts drive-thru because i am STARVING. They were out of BOTH things I wanted to order.. And then they charged me for an extra coffee! They of course fixed it, and then the girl dropped half the change on the ground when she was giving me my refund. At that point I didn't even care. I couldn't turn the right way out of the parking lot so I had to take the long way home. 

Eve is in meltdown mode by the time we got home and I am just aggravated.. And on top of everything.. I think I'm getting a YI.. Just in case i wasn't cranky enough. 

And.. its about to be Eve's lunch time.. please send me some patience dust.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth