Single Parents

Custody/CS paper question....

The child support papers we have state:

"Each parent appointed as a conservator of the child has at all times the following rights and duties of a parent:
a.  to receive information from any other conservator of the child concerning the health, education and welfare of the child;"

DS has to have tubes put in due to constant ear infections and fluid build up behind his ears which is causing hearing loss. BD has never been involved in DS's life. He's never even seen him and doesn't want to. As far as custody goes, I have full custody and he even had it put in the papers that he does not want visitation. Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I received the paperwork from the ENT yesterday that I need to get filled out. Part of it asks for a medical history from myself, BD, our parents, and his other children. Normally I might have just said hell with it but my child will be under general anesthesia for this and one of the big questions is about any harmful reactions to anesthesia. So given the wording on the papers and the situation at hand, should I text BD about tfhis and ask for the information? Should I perhaps find a way to contact his mother? I haven't actually spoken to BD since September 2009. Please give me your opinions. I have until tomorrow at 11am to get this information since that's when the ENT needs the paper work by. Thank you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml