Upstate NY Babies

Melt your heart moments

So, Zoey is the queen of stalling at bedtime (always wants one more story, a glass of water, wants the dog in her room, etc, etc).  Well, last night DH and I both put her to bed - he read the stories while I was holding Liana.  After her last story, she starts trying to stall - asking for one more story, another kiss, etc.  Well, we are trying to just leave the room and she starts to cry and says "No Mommy.  I need Liana.  I need to snuggle with her."  Well, how could I resist that? :) So, I laid Liana down in her bed next to her and put my arms around both of them.  Zoey kissed her and snuggled her for a minute and then said "Okay Mommy.  You can go downstairs now.  Liana settled me down."    I just about died, it was so sweet.  Zoey is just so in love with her little sister, it melts my heart. 

Then just now, I had just finished nursing Liana, and put her down in the RNP.  I quickly ran down in the basement to get the laundry out of the dryer and I hear Zoey at the top of the stairs yelling "Mommy, mommy.  I swaddled Liana".  So, I go upstairs to check, and she had taken a receiving blanket and tucked it around her legs and arms and put a little stuffed animal in with her.  She looked up at me proudly and said "I made her nice and cozy".    Awww!  I just can not get over how sweet Zoey is with Liana. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml