Upstate NY Babies

**We had to get rid of our dog**

So every morning when DH feeds the dog- Enzo will play in his water or try to grab pieces that fall from his jowels so he can "give them back" ....its been happening for months but on thursday Lorenzo was about 4 feet from the dog and was starting to pull up on a chair and Brutus went for him...he jump on him, knocked him over and grazed him...he had a little cut...we cleaned it up...the dog was fine the rest of the day and the baby was fine- not scared of him or anything..in fact he snuggled against him while he had his bottle- like nothing happened...

we were taking a wait and see approach but then on Saturday morning- Brutus went after Lorenzo again...

It's so weird...we have no idea why he changed like that- he's never been anything but loving toward Enzo-(my husband thinks the dog changed b/c I bought him an elk antler to use as a chew toy..he said it brought out his native side ::eye roll::)- maybe he senses I'm pregnant...but whatever the reason we werent about to wait until it was a MAJOR incident...

I'm sad...its so weird not having him right at my heels- however, not going to lie, its quiet and kind of calm... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml